Sweeper Routing

We are currently looking at designing our Street Sweeper routes we have had route optimised onto Alloy, i am wondering if anyone has implemented there street sweepers onto alloy and is willing to share their experiance and knowledge. the one think we are currently looking at is how easy the roads would be for someone to follow and the data presented would be a line.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Phil,

Thanks for raising this on the community. If you aren’t getting much of a response on here from the community, please feel free to raise it through to you CSM (account manager) who will be able to get a consultant to discuss this with you.

Thanks
Andy

Hi Phil, We have implemented Mech sweeping into a couple of our projects and are getting good feedback from our ops teams. I am more than happy to setup something to share our experience.

2 Likes

Hi Phil, we are currently introducing Alloy - Streetscene and using Alloy for mechanical sweepers is an area that we are still trying plan. If you have time, I would be interested in having a quick chat with you about the processes you are putting in place for your operatives to interact with Alloy during the course of their route. Brian